+
 
DaZzled M!nD

November 16, 2010

Life journey

We're all traveller on life journey. We got off the train somewhere, we met some people and we parted. We remember some and we forget some. But we never knew at that time which one will leave an impact on us. We may say that we'll never forget this person but we might never thought of them again. Or we might not have paid attention to someone yet still remember him/her after years gone by.

We got off the train somewhere and continue the journey. Sometimes we pick up where we left off and sometimes we started in a new direction. Who knows if we will come a full circle someday.. Or if we will repeat the same path again, retracing the same footstep.. Making the same mistakes or wishing we could do the same thing again and again..

Such is life.. At this moment.. I don't understand you and I don't understand life journey.. But I do hope that someday I'll be walking the same path again... with you..



Posted by pAtt | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | Life » //-->


7 Comments:

nice blog. wondering where is the author's profile.

By Blogger NaV, at 13/3/11 20:58  

Thank you. Glad you like it. I don't update often so I didn't put up a link to my profile here. Would love to write more though.

By Blogger pAtt, at 13/3/11 21:53  

I like it. I am a future writer and see what you are trying to say. I hope you write more.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/3/14 04:57  

Download captain america 2 : www.captainamerica2thewintersoldier.com/

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23/4/14 20:13  

I like this blog and a very nice post
Stainless Steel Planters

By Blogger Unknown, at 8/8/14 17:36  

Nice blog and thanks for share your a good piece of content with us.Please check out my site alsopassword help for hotmail.I hope you like my site.

By Anonymous password help, at 9/4/15 19:54  

Nice blog and thanks for share your a good piece of content with us.Please check out my site alsopassword help for hotmail.I hope you like my site.

By Anonymous password help, at 9/4/15 19:55  

Post a Comment



 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger



eXTReMe Tracker